Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday!!!

So, it's a Friday. Before a long weekend. That's pretty much awesome if you ask me. So today I figured I'd update my blog. How are these two things correlated? They aren't really... don't worry about it, I don't understand it either.




These are pictures of my Narratives project number two. I really enjoyed working on this project, particularly the rough work. I'm least happy with image number two, and were i to repeat this project I would limit myself to only using ink. For these I also used some graphite and pen and ink.




This is just some of the rough work that went into that project. I had around 12 pages in my sketchbook devoted to plans and concepts for this project, and I really enjoyed the process of creating it. I hope you enjoy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment