Saturday, September 25, 2010

First set of prints done!

The preliminary set of prints have been finished! This was an interesting process, and I consider these more as studies than finished pieces. I've already shown the original stencil, and here's what came out of it.

After doing the first set of print, I made another pair of stencils, along with an 8 x 10 frame stencil, and then experimented with a three colour print. I'm not entirely pleased with the colours, but this was more of an experiment in working with the medium. These images are the results of this venture.

So this is some of what I've been up to lately. I've just finished cutting the final stencils for the "Fatale" print series, and have selected a colour palette that I like, so within the next little while, final prints will be appearing. If you're interested in owning one of the prints or experiment prints (they've been numbered as a series), feel free to contact me. Experimental prints I'll sell for $15, and final prints I'll probably run around $25-30.

1 comment:

  1. I kindof love the colours in that experiment! Nice graphic image too :)